Saturday, March 17, 2012

How to crack Minecraft Account with McRape







1.Download  MCRape. DOWNLOAD HERE


2. Get your account from (CombustLemons).


3. Load MCRape and enter in your username and password given by CombustLemons.


4. Click FileScrape  Usernames Then click where to extract from. Anywhere is good!


5. It will auto load 1000's of scraped usernames, (Takes 5-10 mins)


6. Then click File  Crack User=Pass, and it will do the work for you.


7. Once finished click Export Cracked Users Choose the folder you want and it will create a .txt file with all the cracked users and passwords!


8. Congratulations you have cracked many minecraft accounts!







4 comments:

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog
post or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I
think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the
way!

Look at my site you tube down loader software

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to
read all at alone place.

Here is my blog :: rar password cracker

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This weblog gives valuable data to us, keep it up.


Here is my website - minecraft 1.0

If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check out this generator.

With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which no one else
has! You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account Generator http://www.
get-minecraft-free.tk

Greetings! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!